Things I’m afraid of:
- That I am so fat my friends think I’m lazy or disgusting when they see me.
- That friends who haven’t seen me since I gained all the weight will be taken aback when they do see me.
- That strangers make fun of my when I’m out because of my weight.
- to go out because of the previous three fears.
- That I’m annoying because the mania gives me diarrhea of the mouth.
- That my meds are never going to get right and I’ll feel like I’m on this crazy pendulum forever.
- That I’m never going to find love because I’m so wretched to look at.
- That I’m going to get crazier.
And that’s just the tip of the iceberg.